MD Anderson Events
Prognostic and Predictive Values of CirculatingTumor DNA Analysis in Colorectal Cancer Patients
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 6/4/14, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 6/4/14, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zhen Fan
Speaker: Alain Thierry, Ph.D. and Marc Ychou, M.D., PH.D.
Speaker Bio: Alain Thierry, Ph.D. Professor INSERM Institut Recherche en Cancerologie de Montpellier Montpellier, France Marc Ychou, M.D., Ph.D. Professor Chief of Medical Oncology Department Institut du Cancer de Montpellier Montpellier, France
Contact: Nita Burke - 7923336 - email@example.com
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"