MD Anderson Events
Prognostic and Predictive Values of CirculatingTumor DNA Analysis in Colorectal Cancer Patients
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 6/4/14, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 6/4/14, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zhen Fan
Speaker: Alain Thierry, Ph.D. and Marc Ychou, M.D., PH.D.
Speaker Bio: Alain Thierry, Ph.D. Professor INSERM Institut Recherche en Cancerologie de Montpellier Montpellier, France Marc Ychou, M.D., Ph.D. Professor Chief of Medical Oncology Department Institut du Cancer de Montpellier Montpellier, France
Contact: Nita Burke - 7923336 - email@example.com
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "New Approaches and Advances in GBM Cancer Stem Cell Translational Biology"
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "From cancer vulnerabilities to cancer therapeutics"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Conflict of Interest and Commitment
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine “Decoding of Network Attacking Mutations Rewiring Cancer”
- Fast Track Orientation
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Cancer Prevention Summer Trainee Exposition
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership
- MD Anderson Summer Experience Final Event