MD Anderson Events
Prognostic and Predictive Values of CirculatingTumor DNA Analysis in Colorectal Cancer Patients
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 6/4/14, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 6/4/14, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zhen Fan
Speaker: Alain Thierry, Ph.D. and Marc Ychou, M.D., PH.D.
Speaker Bio: Alain Thierry, Ph.D. Professor INSERM Institut Recherche en Cancerologie de Montpellier Montpellier, France Marc Ychou, M.D., Ph.D. Professor Chief of Medical Oncology Department Institut du Cancer de Montpellier Montpellier, France
Contact: Nita Burke - 7923336 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Experimental therapeutics using preclinical mouse models of early or late stage metastatic disease
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations
- myCancerConnection Cancer Survivorship Conference