MD Anderson Events
Prognostic and Predictive Values of CirculatingTumor DNA Analysis in Colorectal Cancer Patients
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 6/4/14, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 6/4/14, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zhen Fan
Speaker: Alain Thierry, Ph.D. and Marc Ychou, M.D., PH.D.
Speaker Bio: Alain Thierry, Ph.D. Professor INSERM Institut Recherche en Cancerologie de Montpellier Montpellier, France Marc Ychou, M.D., Ph.D. Professor Chief of Medical Oncology Department Institut du Cancer de Montpellier Montpellier, France
Contact: Nita Burke - 7923336 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach