MD Anderson Events
Prostate Health Conference 2012
Protect Your Prostate: Get the Facts
Saturday, Sept. 22
MD Anderson Cancer Center
South Campus Research Building
7435 Fannin Street at Old Spanish Trail
**Please note the location for this year's conference.
8 a.m. Registration and Continental Breakfast
9 – 11 a.m. Program and Q & A
Get expert insight on the PSA screening controversy. And, learn how to:
- Minimize harm from prostate cancer treatment
- Co-manage lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS) and prostate cancer
- Make sense of current supplements and prostate cancer drugs — and find out what new drugs are out there
Our experts will try to answer questions during the program.
- Advance registration is required. Seating is limited.
- Registration deadline: Sept. 20, 2012
- Register by phone: 713-792-8924
- Register by email: email@example.com
- Parking: Free self-parking available.
- Parking directions: From Old Spanish Trail, turn at the event parking sign between Fannin and Bertner. Go straight, and the parking garage will be on your left. The event will be held in the South Campus Research Building on your right.
Note: Prostate exams will NOT be conducted at this conference.
View videos from past Prostate Health Conferences:
- Prostate Health Conference 2011
- Prostate Health Conference 2009
- Cancer Screening: Why It Works
- Cancer Screening: Why It's Not Always an Option
- My Cancer Risk: What Do I Need to Know?
- What Does My Low PSA Test Score Mean?
- Is the PSA Test All I Need?
- Cancer Surgery: Common Myths
- Prostate Cancer: The Benefits of a Healthy Diet and Exercise
- Prostate Cancer: Prevention Through Diet and Exercise
- Prostate Health Through Diet and Exercise
- Selenium, Finasteride and Other Prostate Health Supplements
- Testosterone Supplements and Prostate Cancer
- American Cancer Society Guidelines on Testing for Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer: Should I Get Treated?
- Prostate Test: Who, When and Why
- Tracking Your PSA Results
- PSA Tests: How to Interpret Them
Date: 9/22/12, 8am to 11am
Time: 9/22/12, 8am to 11am
Location: South Campus Research Building, 7435 Fannin Street at Old Spanish Trail, Houston, TX 77054
Directions: Parking directions: From Old Spanish Trail, turn at the event parking sign between Fannin and Bertner. Go straight, and the parking garage will be on your left. The event will be held in the building on your right.
Format: Community Event
Contact: Genitourinary Cancer Center - (713) 792-8924 - firstname.lastname@example.org
ProstateConference_2012_Flier.pdf (PDF, 217 KB)
- Early Age Onset Colorectal Cancer Education Symposium
- 9th Annual Prostate Health Conference
- 2016 AIM for the CURE Melanoma Walk and Fun Run
- World Sepsis Awareness Day - Public Awareness Event
- Head for the Cure 5K
- Light the Night
- Love Your Body Day 2016
- Love Your Body Day 2016 Patient Health Fair and Fashion Show
- Caregiver Week
- Boot Walk to End Cancer ™