MD Anderson Events
Protein Methyltransferase Inhibitors as Personalized Cancer Therapeutics
Seminar hosted by the Institute for Applied Cancer Research
Date: 9/4/13, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 9/4/13, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Carlo Toniatti
Speaker: Robert Copeland, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Chief Scientific Officer Epizyme, Inc. Cambridge, MA
Contact: Shannon Hurst - 7928543 - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare