MD Anderson Events
RNA Biomarkers & Clinical Science
Colin Pritchard, M.D., Ph.D.
Clinical Molecular Genetics Laboratory
University of Washington
“Circulating microRNA as Cancer Biomarkers:
A Laboratory Medicine Perspective”
Adam Baker, Ph.D.
Director, Scientific Communication
Biomarkers and Clinical Science
“Translating miRNA discovery in biofluids into
robust biomarkers for disease, toxicology or injury studies”
Date: 6/13/12, 1pm to 3pm
Time: 6/13/12, 1pm to 3pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Jennifer Mackert - (713) 794-4851 - email@example.com
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry