MD Anderson Events
RNA Biomarkers & Clinical Science
Colin Pritchard, M.D., Ph.D.
Clinical Molecular Genetics Laboratory
University of Washington
“Circulating microRNA as Cancer Biomarkers:
A Laboratory Medicine Perspective”
Adam Baker, Ph.D.
Director, Scientific Communication
Biomarkers and Clinical Science
“Translating miRNA discovery in biofluids into
robust biomarkers for disease, toxicology or injury studies”
Date: 6/13/12, 1pm to 3pm
Time: 6/13/12, 1pm to 3pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Jennifer Mackert - (713) 794-4851 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds