MD Anderson Events
Ras Plasma Membrane Interactions: Identifying New Drug Targets
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 5/15/13, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 5/15/13, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zahid Siddik
Speaker: John Hancock, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Vice-Dean for Basic Research Executive Director, The Brown Foundation Institute of Molecular Medicine Chairman, Department of Integrative Biology and Pharmacology John S Dunn Distinguished University Chair in Physiology and Medicine University of Texas Medical School Houston, TX
Contact: Nita Burke - (713) 792-3336 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship