MD Anderson Events
Ras Plasma Membrane Interactions: Identifying New Drug Targets
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 5/15/13, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 5/15/13, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zahid Siddik
Speaker: John Hancock, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Vice-Dean for Basic Research Executive Director, The Brown Foundation Institute of Molecular Medicine Chairman, Department of Integrative Biology and Pharmacology John S Dunn Distinguished University Chair in Physiology and Medicine University of Texas Medical School Houston, TX
Contact: Nita Burke - (713) 792-3336 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery