MD Anderson Events
Regulatory Principals of Small RNA Pathways
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 6/13/12, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 6/13/12, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zahid Siddik, Ph.D.
Speaker: Qinghua Liu, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Associate Professor Department of Biochemistry UT Southwestern Medical Center Dallas, TX
Contact: Nita Burke - 7923336 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar