MD Anderson Events
Research Medical Library Grand Re-Opening Celebration
After a wet October, we are happy to announce that the Library is fully restored and open for business.
Please join us in celebrating the Grand Re-Opening of the newly restored Research Medical Library on Tuesday, December 17th 11:00am to 1:00pm on Floor 21, Pickens Tower – FCT21.5000
A self-guided tour of the flood areas and events will be exhibited, including video of the flood as it occurred, pictures, and artifacts from the response and recovery process.
Date: 12/17/13, 11am to 1pm
Time: 12/17/13, 11am to 1pm
Location: Research Medical Library, FCT21.5000
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Research Medical Library
Contact: April Aultman Becker - (713) 792-2293 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop