MD Anderson Events
Research Medical Library Grand Re-Opening Celebration
After a wet October, we are happy to announce that the Library is fully restored and open for business.
Please join us in celebrating the Grand Re-Opening of the newly restored Research Medical Library on Tuesday, December 17th 11:00am to 1:00pm on Floor 21, Pickens Tower – FCT21.5000
A self-guided tour of the flood areas and events will be exhibited, including video of the flood as it occurred, pictures, and artifacts from the response and recovery process.
Date: 12/17/13, 11am to 1pm
Time: 12/17/13, 11am to 1pm
Location: Research Medical Library, FCT21.5000
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Research Medical Library
Contact: April Aultman Becker - (713) 792-2293 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- ERO Seminar Series - Stephen Hahn
- Department of Cancer Biology Seminar Series - Dr. Craig Logsdon
- Friends of Integrative Medicine Public Talk: "Zen and Psychology: Skillful Allies in Supporting One's Health"
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.