MD Anderson Events
Research Medical Library Grand Re-Opening Celebration
After a wet October, we are happy to announce that the Library is fully restored and open for business.
Please join us in celebrating the Grand Re-Opening of the newly restored Research Medical Library on Tuesday, December 17th 11:00am to 1:00pm on Floor 21, Pickens Tower – FCT21.5000
A self-guided tour of the flood areas and events will be exhibited, including video of the flood as it occurred, pictures, and artifacts from the response and recovery process.
Date: 12/17/13, 11am to 1pm
Time: 12/17/13, 11am to 1pm
Location: Research Medical Library, FCT21.5000
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Research Medical Library
Contact: April Aultman Becker - (713) 792-2293 - email@example.com
- The Daily Dozen Series: Foods to Eat Each Day - Fruits
- Employee Screening Night - Mammography
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- When can I retire? Find out when TRS comes to campus.
- Practicing with Compassion Improves Outcomes for Providers and Patients: Mastering Resilience at Work
- Gina's Jewelry
- Organization for Women - Conversations that Matter
- “Do Everything for My Child” – The Nexus of Medical, Ethical and Legal Decision Making
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- Life After: Parents of Children with Special Needs