MD Anderson Events
Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship
The procedures for assigning credit and authorship; the responsibilities of each author; accepted practices for detailing methods, analyses and results - including appropriate citations; and publication “pitfalls”. Dr. Carrie Cameron. AT&T Telehealth Classroom, FC1.2002
Date: 2/8/17, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 2/8/17, 12pm to 1pm
Location: AT&T Telehealth Classroom, Faculty Center (FC1.2002)
Contact: Tracy Costello - (713) 563-9194 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- CRISPR Biology: Nature's Toolbox for Genome Engineering
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.