MD Anderson Events
Responsible Conduct of Research Seminar Series - CANCELLED
Dr. Madhu Purewal and Dr. Richard Giles
Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership: The accepted practices and procedures for acquiring, storing, documenting, analyzing, sharing and maintaining data, including definitions for what constitutes data, procedures for maintaining the confidentiality and integrity of data, proper methods for keeping records and processing/ analyzing data; and guidelines for who ‘owns’ data.
Date: 12/11/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 12/11/13, 12pm to 1pm
Contact: Tracy Costello - (713) 563-9194 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Molecular Regulation of Beclin 1 in Autophagy and Tumor Suppression"