MD Anderson Events
Responsible Conduct of Research Seminar Series
Dr. Jennifer Irvin Vidrine
Mentor/Trainee Responsibilities: The best approaches for selecting a mentor, managing conflicts and potential competition between mentor and trainee, mapping out the extent of collaboration between mentor and mentee and constructive procedures for mitigating abuses and resolving grievances.
Date: 1/8/14, 12am to 1pm
Time: 1/8/14, 12am to 1pm
Location: AT&T Telehealth Classroom, Faculty Center (FC1.2002)
Contact: Tracy Costello - (713) 563-9194 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare