MD Anderson Events
Responsible Conduct of Research Seminar Series
Dr. Shine Chang
Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct: A discussion of the basic components of research misconduct in the course of research activities -- falsification, fabrication and plagiarism; questionable research practices; the various agency definitions of misconduct; how to report occurrences; and the roles and responsibilities of the whistleblower.
Date: 2/12/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 2/12/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Contact: Tracy Costello - (713) 563-9194 - email@example.com
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship