MD Anderson Events
Responsible Conduct of Research Seminar Series
Dr. Shine Chang
Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct: A discussion of the basic components of research misconduct in the course of research activities -- falsification, fabrication and plagiarism; questionable research practices; the various agency definitions of misconduct; how to report occurrences; and the roles and responsibilities of the whistleblower.
Date: 2/12/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 2/12/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Contact: Tracy Costello - (713) 563-9194 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fast Track Orientation
- 3rd Annual MD Anderson Clinical Trial Methods & Design Workshop for Junior Faculty
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care