MD Anderson Events
Responsible Conduct of Research Seminar Series
Dr. Shine Chang
Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct: A discussion of the basic components of research misconduct in the course of research activities -- falsification, fabrication and plagiarism; questionable research practices; the various agency definitions of misconduct; how to report occurrences; and the roles and responsibilities of the whistleblower.
Date: 2/12/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 2/12/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Contact: Tracy Costello - (713) 563-9194 - email@example.com
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar