MD Anderson Events
Responsible Conduct of Research Seminar Series
Dr. Shine Chang
Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct: A discussion of the basic components of research misconduct in the course of research activities -- falsification, fabrication and plagiarism; questionable research practices; the various agency definitions of misconduct; how to report occurrences; and the roles and responsibilities of the whistleblower.
Date: 2/12/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 2/12/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Contact: Tracy Costello - (713) 563-9194 - email@example.com
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - “Genetic and nongenetic determinants of single-cell programs in human gliomas”
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series "Mitochondria and Metal-Induced Oxidative Stress at the Center of Alzheimer Disease"
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership