MD Anderson Events
Responsible Conduct of Research Seminar Series
Dr. Suzanne Craig
Animal Welfare: An overview of the established guidelines for the proper care and treatment of animals used in research, as well as ethical considerations surrounding research involving animals.
Date: 3/5/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 3/5/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: AT&T Telehealth Classroom, Faculty Center (FC1.2002)
Contact: Tracy Costello - (713) 563-9194 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar