MD Anderson Events
Responsible Conduct of Research Seminar Series
Dr. Suzanne Craig
Animal Welfare: An overview of the established guidelines for the proper care and treatment of animals used in research, as well as ethical considerations surrounding research involving animals.
Date: 3/5/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 3/5/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: AT&T Telehealth Classroom, Faculty Center (FC1.2002)
Contact: Tracy Costello - (713) 563-9194 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Experimental therapeutics using preclinical mouse models of early or late stage metastatic disease
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations
- myCancerConnection Cancer Survivorship Conference