MD Anderson Events
Responsible Conduct of Research Seminar Series
Dr. Elizabeth Travis
Peer Review: The definition and process of peer review, the variety of activities that utilize peer review from publication to proposal submissions, the role and responsibilities of reviewers and understanding impartiality and confidentiality.
Date: 8/13/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 8/13/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Contact: Tracy Costello - (713) 563-9194 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Experimental therapeutics using preclinical mouse models of early or late stage metastatic disease
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations
- myCancerConnection Cancer Survivorship Conference