MD Anderson Events
Responsible Conduct of Research Seminar Series
Dr. Carrie Cameron
Publication Practices & Responsible Authorship: The procedures for assigning credit and authorship; the responsibilities of each author; accepted practices for detailing methods, analyses and results -- including appropriate citations; and publication “pitfalls”.
Required training if you want to apply for fellowships/grants.
Date: 9/10/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 9/10/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Contact: Tracy Costello - (713) 563-9194 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations