MD Anderson Events
Responsible Conduct of Research Seminar Series
Dr. Carrie Cameron
Publication Practices & Responsible Authorship: The procedures for assigning credit and authorship; the responsibilities of each author; accepted practices for detailing methods, analyses and results -- including appropriate citations; and publication “pitfalls”.
Required training if you want to apply for fellowships/grants.
Date: 9/10/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 9/10/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Contact: Tracy Costello - (713) 563-9194 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship