MD Anderson Events
Responsible Conduct of Research Seminar Series - CANCELLED
Dr. Madhu Purewal and Dr. Richard Giles
Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership: The accepted practices and procedures for acquiring, storing, documenting, analyzing, sharing and maintaining data, including definitions for what constitutes data, procedures for maintaining the confidentiality and integrity of data, proper methods for keeping records and processing/ analyzing data; and guidelines for who ‘owns’ data.
Date: 12/11/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 12/11/13, 12pm to 1pm
Contact: Tracy Costello - (713) 563-9194 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare