MD Anderson Events
Rising to the Biotech Challenge: A Workshop for MD Anderson Faculty and Staff
Fall Women Leading the Way Prgoram,
A workshop sponsored by Women Faculty Programs:
Rising to the Biotech Challenge
Ann Bonham, Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer, AAMC
Giulio Draetta, Ph.D., M.D., Director, MDACC Institute for Applied Cancer Science
Margaret Healy, Ph.D., CEO, LaserGen, Inc.
Patti Hurn, Ph.D., Vice Chancellor ofr Research and Innovation, UT System
Margaret L. Kripke, Ph.D., Scientific Director, CPRIT
Ferran Prat, Ph.D., J.D., MDACC VP, Strategic Industry Ventures
Date: 10/25/13, 8am to 2:30pm
Time: 10/25/13, 8am to 2:30pm
Location: Griffin Conference and Education Center, South Campus Research Building 2, Floor 1, Conference Rooms 1-6
Directions: Free parking in suface lot behind the building.
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Elizabeth Travis
Sponsor: Elizabeth Travis
Contact: Abby Mitchell - (713) 792-6142 - email@example.com
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop