MD Anderson Events
Rising to the Biotech Challenge: A Workshop for MD Anderson Faculty and Staff
Fall Women Leading the Way Prgoram,
A workshop sponsored by Women Faculty Programs:
Rising to the Biotech Challenge
Ann Bonham, Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer, AAMC
Giulio Draetta, Ph.D., M.D., Director, MDACC Institute for Applied Cancer Science
Margaret Healy, Ph.D., CEO, LaserGen, Inc.
Patti Hurn, Ph.D., Vice Chancellor ofr Research and Innovation, UT System
Margaret L. Kripke, Ph.D., Scientific Director, CPRIT
Ferran Prat, Ph.D., J.D., MDACC VP, Strategic Industry Ventures
Date: 10/25/13, 8am to 2:30pm
Time: 10/25/13, 8am to 2:30pm
Location: Griffin Conference and Education Center, South Campus Research Building 2, Floor 1, Conference Rooms 1-6
Directions: Free parking in suface lot behind the building.
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Elizabeth Travis
Sponsor: Elizabeth Travis
Contact: Abby Mitchell - (713) 792-6142 - email@example.com
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds