MD Anderson Events
Rising to the Biotech Challenge: A Workshop for MD Anderson Faculty and Staff
Fall Women Leading the Way Prgoram,
A workshop sponsored by Women Faculty Programs:
Rising to the Biotech Challenge
Ann Bonham, Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer, AAMC
Giulio Draetta, Ph.D., M.D., Director, MDACC Institute for Applied Cancer Science
Margaret Healy, Ph.D., CEO, LaserGen, Inc.
Patti Hurn, Ph.D., Vice Chancellor ofr Research and Innovation, UT System
Margaret L. Kripke, Ph.D., Scientific Director, CPRIT
Ferran Prat, Ph.D., J.D., MDACC VP, Strategic Industry Ventures
Date: 10/25/13, 8am to 2:30pm
Time: 10/25/13, 8am to 2:30pm
Location: Griffin Conference and Education Center, South Campus Research Building 2, Floor 1, Conference Rooms 1-6
Directions: Free parking in suface lot behind the building.
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Elizabeth Travis
Sponsor: Elizabeth Travis
Contact: Abby Mitchell - (713) 792-6142 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance