MD Anderson Events
S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
Date: 3/21/17, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 3/21/17, 12pm to 1pm
Location: South Campus Research Building 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Giulio Draetta MD, PhD
Speaker: Johan Auwerx, MD, PhD
Speaker Bio: Professor, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), Switzerland
Contact: Maria V Quiroz - (713) 745-4700 - email@example.com
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series