MD Anderson Events
S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - “The VHL Tumor Suppressor: Insights into Oxygen Sensing, Cancer Metabolism and Drugging the Undruggable”
Date: 2/14/17, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 2/14/17, 12pm to 1pm
Location: South Campus Research Building 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Giulio Draetta, MD, PhD
Speaker: William G. Kaelin, Jr. MD
Speaker Bio: Professor of Medicine, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Harvard Medical School - Investigator, Howard Hughes Medical Institute - Boston
Contact: Maria V Quiroz - (713) 745-4700 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"