MD Anderson Events
SUITS: A Woman on Wall Street - Best-selling author Nina Godiwalla
SUITS: A Woman on Wall Street, Best-selling author Nina Godiwalla
Monday, February 3, 2014, 12pm - 1pm
Hosts: Organization for Women, Women Faculty Programs, Faculty and Academic Career Enhancement
Date: 2/3/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 2/3/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Speaker Bio: SUITS: A Woman on Wall Street - The New York Times describes SUITS as The Devil Wears Prada of investment banking. It is an insider's perspective on Wall Street from an outsider's point of view, and a vibrant snapshot of an immigrant family with big dreams. Nina Godiwalla will share her personal story about the challenges of being a public-school-educated, Texas woman working on Wall Street, and then will speak about what we can do to change our workplaces, wherever we are, to make them more inclusive and open. She will address the challenge of tackling difficult situations in the workplace and speaking up in an effective, respectful, strategic way. When Nina started speaking to audiences about these topcs, she was shocked to discover how universal her experieces are to women (and men) across the workforce.
Contact: Patricia Cunningham - email@example.com
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds