MD Anderson Events
Seminar: "Translational Molecular Imaging for Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders" Makoto Higuchi, MD, PhD
Seminar by Dr. Makoto Higuchi, MD, PhD
"Translational Molecular Imaging for Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders"
Hosted by the Insitute for Applied Cancer Science
Date: 2/13/13, 10am to 11am
Time: 2/13/13, 10am to 11am
Location: South Campus Research Building 3, 3SCR6.3202
Directions: Enter through SCRB 4 enterance, take elevator to 6th floor, and receptionist will guide you to conference room
Contact: Shannon Hurst - (713) 792-8543 - firstname.lastname@example.org
SEMINAR FLIER - Makoto Higuchi, MD, PhD.pdf (PDF, 130 KB)
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship