MD Anderson Events
Seminar: "Translational Molecular Imaging for Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders" Makoto Higuchi, MD, PhD
Seminar by Dr. Makoto Higuchi, MD, PhD
""Translational Molecular Imaging for Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders"
Hosted by the Insitute for Applied Cancer Science
Date: 2/13/13, 10am to 11am
Time: 2/13/13, 10am to 11am
Location: South Campus Research Building 3, 3SCR6.3202
Directions: Enter through SCRB 4 enterance, take elevator to 6th floor, and receptionist will guide you to conference room
Contact: Shannon Hurst - (713) 792-8543 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare