MD Anderson Events
Seminar: "Translational Molecular Imaging for Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders" Makoto Higuchi, MD, PhD
Seminar by Dr. Makoto Higuchi, MD, PhD
""Translational Molecular Imaging for Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders"
Hosted by the Insitute for Applied Cancer Science
Date: 2/13/13, 10am to 11am
Time: 2/13/13, 10am to 11am
Location: South Campus Research Building 3, 3SCR6.3202
Directions: Enter through SCRB 4 enterance, take elevator to 6th floor, and receptionist will guide you to conference room
Contact: Shannon Hurst - (713) 792-8543 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"