MD Anderson Events
Series on Increasing Your Visibility (Part 2): Your Elevator Spiel & In-Person Networking
Create an effective elevator spiel and learn how to make good impressions and connections at conferences, poster sessions, informal gatherings, etc.
Date: 8/15/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 8/15/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Pickens Tower, Floor 3, VC Classroom (FCT3.5001)
Speaker: various panelists
Contact: Victoria Thompson - 20798 - email@example.com
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar