MD Anderson Events
Series on Increasing Your Visibility (Part 2): Your Elevator Spiel & In-Person Networking
Create an effective elevator spiel and learn how to make good impressions and connections at conferences, poster sessions, informal gatherings, etc.
Date: 8/15/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 8/15/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Pickens Tower, Floor 3, VC Classroom (FCT3.5001)
Speaker: various panelists
Contact: Victoria Thompson - 20798 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Molecular Regulation of Beclin 1 in Autophagy and Tumor Suppression"