MD Anderson Events
Signal transduction at junctions: coupling adhesion and actomyosin dynamics at E-cadherin contacts
Cells are the building blocks of our bodies. Interactions between different cells are important to shape our developing bodies and maintain the organisation of our tissues in health. A range of diseases occur when those interactions are disturbed, including cancer and inflammation.
Date: 1/18/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 1/18/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: One Baylor Plaza - Michael E. DeBakey Center - Room: M112
Directions: This room is a very quick walk from the MDACC central campus and is on the ground floor at Baylor.
Facilitator: Pierre McCrea, PhD
Speaker: Professor Alpha Yap, MD/ PhD
Sponsor: Pierre McCrea, PhD
Contact: Pierre McCrea, PhD - (713) 834-6277 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach