MD Anderson Events
Signal transduction at junctions: coupling adhesion and actomyosin dynamics at E-cadherin contacts
Cells are the building blocks of our bodies. Interactions between different cells are important to shape our developing bodies and maintain the organisation of our tissues in health. A range of diseases occur when those interactions are disturbed, including cancer and inflammation.
Date: 1/18/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 1/18/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: One Baylor Plaza - Michael E. DeBakey Center - Room: M112
Directions: This room is a very quick walk from the MDACC central campus and is on the ground floor at Baylor.
Facilitator: Pierre McCrea, PhD
Speaker: Professor Alpha Yap, MD/ PhD
Sponsor: Pierre McCrea, PhD
Contact: Pierre McCrea, PhD - (713) 834-6277 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies