MD Anderson Events
Small Molecule Drug Discovery at the Institute for Applied Cancer Science
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 8/7/13, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 8/7/13, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zahid Siddik
Speaker: Philip Jones, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Inst. Head, Drug Discovery Applied Cancer Sciences Institute MD Anderson Cancer Center Houston, TX
Contact: Nita Burke - 7923336 - email@example.com
- MD Anderson Sawyer Biliary Pancreatic Symposium
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference