MD Anderson Events
Small Molecule Inhibition of the Steroid Receptor Coactivators, SRC-3 and SRC-1
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 5/22/13, 9am to 10am
Time: 5/22/13, 9am to 10am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zahid Siddik
Speaker: David Lonard, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Associate Professor Department of Molecular & Cellular Biology Baylor College of Medicine Houston, TX
Contact: Nita Burke - 7923336 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jian Hu, Ph.D.