MD Anderson Events
Sprint for Life Sidewalk Sale
Think Teal and support National Ovarian Cancer Awareness in the month of September. In an effort to educate employees and their families about ovarian cancer symptoms and risk factors, Sprint for Life will host a sidewalk sale. The items at the sale will be from this year's Sprint for life 5K event.
Date: 9/5/14, 10am to 1pm
Time: 9/5/14, 10am to 1pm
Location: Mays Hub
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Lisa E. Smith - (713) 563-4573 - email@example.com
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- Gina's Jewelry
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 202 - More Tips for Tough Times
- Grand Rounds - Patient Safety Awareness Week