MD Anderson Events
Sprint for Life Sidewalk Sale
Think Teal and support National Ovarian Cancer Awareness in the month of September. In an effort to educate employees and their families about ovarian cancer symptoms and risk factors, Sprint for Life will host a sidewalk sale. The items at the sale will be from this year's Sprint for life 5K event.
Date: 9/5/14, 10am to 1pm
Time: 9/5/14, 10am to 1pm
Location: Mays Hub
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Lisa E. Smith - (713) 563-4573 - email@example.com
- ERO Seminar Series - Stephen Hahn
- Department of Cancer Biology Seminar Series - Dr. Craig Logsdon
- Friends of Integrative Medicine Public Talk: "Zen and Psychology: Skillful Allies in Supporting One's Health"
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.