MD Anderson Events
Stem Cells and Cancer Seminar Series
Stem Cells and Cancer Seminar Series presents Thomas Brabletz, M.D.; topic: "Micro RNAs, EMT and Cancer Stem Cells."
Date: 11/15/12, 12:30pm to 1:30pm
Time: 11/15/12, 12:30pm to 1:30pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Directions: Lutheran Pavilion-The Park - along east wall, take the hallway east to the end, make a left, A&T Auditorium will be on the right.
Speaker: Thomas Brabletz, M.D.
Speaker Bio: Dr. Brabletz his Ph.D. from Institute of Immunology, University of Wurzburg, GERMANY. Employment at University Erlangen, GERMANY from 1993 - 2007. Employment at University Freiburg, GERMANY where he is currently a Professor within the Department of Molecular Oncology, Comprehensive Cancer Center.
Sponsor: Sendurai Mani, Ph.D.
Contact: Mark Milam - (713) 834-6031 - email@example.com
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "New Approaches and Advances in GBM Cancer Stem Cell Translational Biology"
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "From cancer vulnerabilities to cancer therapeutics"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Conflict of Interest and Commitment
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine “Decoding of Network Attacking Mutations Rewiring Cancer”
- Fast Track Orientation
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Cancer Prevention Summer Trainee Exposition
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership
- MD Anderson Summer Experience Final Event