MD Anderson Events
Stem Cells and Cancer Seminar Series
Stem Cells and Cancer Seminar Series presents Thomas Brabletz, M.D.; topic: "Micro RNAs, EMT and Cancer Stem Cells."
Date: 11/15/12, 12:30pm to 1:30pm
Time: 11/15/12, 12:30pm to 1:30pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Directions: Lutheran Pavilion-The Park - along east wall, take the hallway east to the end, make a left, A&T Auditorium will be on the right.
Speaker: Thomas Brabletz, M.D.
Speaker Bio: Dr. Brabletz his Ph.D. from Institute of Immunology, University of Wurzburg, GERMANY. Employment at University Erlangen, GERMANY from 1993 - 2007. Employment at University Freiburg, GERMANY where he is currently a Professor within the Department of Molecular Oncology, Comprehensive Cancer Center.
Sponsor: Sendurai Mani, Ph.D.
Contact: Mark Milam - (713) 834-6031 - email@example.com
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Marker-guided targeted therapy, PARP inhibitors, and novel post-translational modification of PD-L1"
- Biomechanics and Tissue Engineering A Collaborative Workshop
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship
- Morgan Welch Inflammatory Breast Cancer Research Program 10th Anniversary Conference: The Future of Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- How to Start a Successful Breast Radioactive Seed Localization Program in Your Institution
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - “The VHL Tumor Suppressor: Insights into Oxygen Sensing, Cancer Metabolism and Drugging the Undruggable”