MD Anderson Events
Stem Cells and Cancer Seminar Series
Stem Cells and Cancer Seminar Series presents Thomas Brabletz, M.D.; topic: "Micro RNAs, EMT and Cancer Stem Cells."
Date: 11/15/12, 12:30pm to 1:30pm
Time: 11/15/12, 12:30pm to 1:30pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Directions: Lutheran Pavilion-The Park - along east wall, take the hallway east to the end, make a left, A&T Auditorium will be on the right.
Speaker: Thomas Brabletz, M.D.
Speaker Bio: Dr. Brabletz his Ph.D. from Institute of Immunology, University of Wurzburg, GERMANY. Employment at University Erlangen, GERMANY from 1993 - 2007. Employment at University Freiburg, GERMANY where he is currently a Professor within the Department of Molecular Oncology, Comprehensive Cancer Center.
Sponsor: Sendurai Mani, Ph.D.
Contact: Mark Milam - (713) 834-6031 - email@example.com
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Molecular Regulation of Beclin 1 in Autophagy and Tumor Suppression"
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium