MD Anderson Events
Stem Cells and Cancer Seminar Series
The Stem Cells and Cancer Seminar Series brings experts in the area of stem cell research to present and educate about their work.
Date: 1/17/13, 12:30pm to 1:30pm
Time: 1/17/13, 12:30pm to 1:30pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Facilitator: Sendurai Mani, Ph.D.
Speaker: Roeland Nusse, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Dr. Nusse received his Ph.D. from The University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Employment at Stanford University from 1990 - present where he is currently Professor within the Department of Developmental Biology as well as an Investigator within the Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
Contact: Mark Milam - (713) 834-6031 - email@example.com
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2016? In San Antonio
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "ERK-dependent AKT dephosphorylation: Trastuzumab treatment highlights a novel druggable ErbB2 signaling pathway in breast cancer cells"
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Collective Soul Symposium - Embracing the care of the human spirit of patients with advanced illness and their caregivers
- How to Start a Successful Breast Radioactive Seed Localization Program in Your Institution
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- 2016 GME-Macy Foundation Summit
- Non-coding RNAs and Cancer: From Biology to Technology
- Medical Oncology and Hematology 2016: Muldisciplinary Approaches that Improve Coordination of Care
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience February Seminar Series