MD Anderson Events
Stem Cells and Cancer Seminar Series
The Stem Cells and Cancer Seminar Series brings experts in the area of stem cell research to present and educate about their work.
Date: 1/17/13, 12:30pm to 1:30pm
Time: 1/17/13, 12:30pm to 1:30pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Facilitator: Sendurai Mani, Ph.D.
Speaker: Roeland Nusse, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Dr. Nusse received his Ph.D. from The University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Employment at Stanford University from 1990 - present where he is currently Professor within the Department of Developmental Biology as well as an Investigator within the Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
Contact: Mark Milam - (713) 834-6031 - email@example.com
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership