MD Anderson Events
Stem Cells and Cancer Seminar Series
The Stem Cells and Cancer Seminar Series brings experts in the area of stem cell research to present and educate about their work.
Date: 1/17/13, 12:30pm to 1:30pm
Time: 1/17/13, 12:30pm to 1:30pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Facilitator: Sendurai Mani, Ph.D.
Speaker: Roeland Nusse, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Dr. Nusse received his Ph.D. from The University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Employment at Stanford University from 1990 - present where he is currently Professor within the Department of Developmental Biology as well as an Investigator within the Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
Contact: Mark Milam - (713) 834-6031 - email@example.com
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jian Hu, Ph.D.