MD Anderson Events
Stem Cells and Cancer Seminar Series
The Stem Cells and Cancer Seminar Series brings nationally and internationally known researchers to present their research in the area of stem cells and EMT.
Date: 7/18/13, 12:30pm to 1:30pm
Time: 7/18/13, 12:30pm to 1:30pm
Location: South Campus; 7435 Fannin Street, SCR1 Rooms 4,5,6
Directions: From Main Campus - proceed south on Fannin. The SCRB building is located on the east side of Fannin just south of OST. The MDACC shuttle service is available and drops off in front of the building (remember MDACC ID badge is required to utilize the shuttle).
Facilitator: Sendurai Mani, Ph.D.
Speaker: Allan Spradling, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Allan Spradlilng received his Ph.D. in Cell Biology from The Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Dr. Spradling is the Director of the Department of Embryology at the Carnegie Institution of Washington, Baltimore; Adjunct Professor of Biology at the Johns Hopkins University; and Adjunct Professor of Molecular Biology and Genetics at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. He has authored and co-authored numerous papers, served on numerous scientific and editoral boards. He is also a member of the U.S. National Academy of Sciences.
Contact: Mark Milam - (713) 834-6031 - email@example.com
- Fast Track Orientation
- The Yin and Yang of ALIX: Targeting its Conformation for Tumor Inhibition?
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Dept. of Genetics Special Seminar: Dr. Peter Van Loo
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Big Questions in Thoracic Surgical Oncology: How do we Address Them?
- Getting What You Screen For: Multiple Mechanisms for Modulating Protein Homeostatic Stress in Cancer
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Human Subjects
- 1st MD Anderson Cancer Center / TIRR Memorial Hermann Cancer Rehabilitation Symposium: Shifting Paradigms in Cancer Rehabilitation