MD Anderson Events
Strengthening the Cancer Control Pipeline: Growing the Next Generation of Researchers through GMaP Region 3
This presentation is suitable for students, postdoctoral fellows, other trainees, faculty and other mentors and research training staff.
Miria Kano, PhD, will speak about training and career funding opportunities for a diverse audience (e.g., F31 Diversity Supplements, K awards, etc.). Dr. Kano is the Regional Coordinating Director for GMaP Region 3 through the University of New Mexico Comprehensive Cancer Center and is a medical anthropologist/research investigator in the Department of Family and Community Medicine.
Date: 3/7/17, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 3/7/17, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Mays Ambulator Clinic Building, Floor 7, Room ACB7.2680, Near Elevator T
Facilitator: Shine Chang
Speaker: Miria Kano
Contact: Kava Lewis - (713) 563-9670 - email@example.com
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series