MD Anderson Events
Strike Out Cancer Night
Join MD Anderson at the Sugar Land Skeeters baseball game to raise awareness and support prostate cancer. We encourage you to wear blue, and you'll get prostate cancer prevention tips, can participate in fun activities, including a jersey auction, and enjoy post-game fireworks. Gates open at 6 p.m., game starts at 7:05 p.m.
MD Anderson patients, employees, volunteers, survivors and their family members can get discounted tickets. Visit sugarlandskeeters.com and enter special offer code: MDA.
This is an MD Anderson sponsored event benefitting Dan's House of Hope, a non-profit that helps young adults fighting cancer heal through community, supportive programs and home away from home services.
Date: 9/19/14, 7pm to 10pm
Time: 9/19/14, 7pm to 10pm
Location: Constellation Field, Sugar Land
Format: Community Event
Contact: Alysse Harrison - (713) 792-3363 - email@example.com
StrikeOutCancerFlyer_Skeeters-final.pdf (PDF, 1.2 MB)
- MD Anderson @ The Shell Houston Open
- Well Wives Support Group
- FOOTLOOSE - myCancerConnection Day Away Program
- Relay for LIfe Katy/ West Houston
- Relay for Life Greater Fort Bend
- 15th Annual Run for the Rose
- PIKNIC - Overcoming fatigue during your cancer journey
- PIKNIC - Finding the inner link to healing
- AMP UP! Move to End Bladder Cancer
- PIKNIC Survivorship Series Young adult survivorship resources: Focus on fertility