MD Anderson Events
Strike Out Cancer Night
Join MD Anderson at the Sugar Land Skeeters baseball game to raise awareness and support prostate cancer. We encourage you to wear blue, and you'll get prostate cancer prevention tips, can participate in fun activities, including a jersey auction, and enjoy post-game fireworks. Gates open at 6 p.m., game starts at 7:05 p.m.
MD Anderson patients, employees, volunteers, survivors and their family members can get discounted tickets. Visit sugarlandskeeters.com and enter special offer code: MDA.
This is an MD Anderson sponsored event benefitting Dan's House of Hope, a non-profit that helps young adults fighting cancer heal through community, supportive programs and home away from home services.
Date: 9/19/14, 7pm to 10pm
Time: 9/19/14, 7pm to 10pm
Location: Constellation Field, Sugar Land
Format: Community Event
Contact: Alysse Harrison - (713) 792-3363 - firstname.lastname@example.org
StrikeOutCancerFlyer_Skeeters-final.pdf (PDF, 1.2 MB)
- myCancerConnection PIKNIC- A cancer survivor's guide to sun safety and skin cancer
- Run for Wellness
- Art and Body Image Children Class
- Art and Body Image Teen Class
- Early Age Onset Colorectal Cancer Education Symposium
- 2016 AIM for the CURE Melanoma Walk and Fun Run
- World Sepsis Awareness Day - Public Awareness Event
- Love Your Body Day 2016 Patient Health Fair and Fashion Show
- Love Your Body Day 2016
- Boot Walk to End Cancer ™