MD Anderson Events
Structural Networks of Signaling Pathways on the Proteome Scale
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 5/16/12, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 5/16/12, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zahid Siddik, Ph.D.
Speaker: Ruth Nussinov, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: CCR Nanobiology Program Head, Computational Structgural Biology Group Senior Investigator NCI at Frederick Frederick, MD
Contact: Nita Burke - (713) 792-3336 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series "Mitochondria and Metal-Induced Oxidative Stress at the Center of Alzheimer Disease"
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies