MD Anderson Events
Structural Networks of Signaling Pathways on the Proteome Scale
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 5/16/12, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 5/16/12, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zahid Siddik, Ph.D.
Speaker: Ruth Nussinov, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: CCR Nanobiology Program Head, Computational Structgural Biology Group Senior Investigator NCI at Frederick Frederick, MD
Contact: Nita Burke - (713) 792-3336 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Amy Heimberger, M.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Frederick F. Lang, MD, FACS, FAANS
- GAP 2017 Conference - Houston
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct
- 1st Oncological Critical Care Research Network International Conference
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience May Seminar Series
- 2017 Internal Medicine Research Retreat
- Center for Camcer Epigenetics Distinguished Lecture Series