MD Anderson Events
Structural Networks of Signaling Pathways on the Proteome Scale
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 5/16/12, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 5/16/12, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zahid Siddik, Ph.D.
Speaker: Ruth Nussinov, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: CCR Nanobiology Program Head, Computational Structgural Biology Group Senior Investigator NCI at Frederick Frederick, MD
Contact: Nita Burke - (713) 792-3336 - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery