MD Anderson Events
Structure and Function of SWI / SNK Chromatin Remodelers
Seminar hosted by the Institute for Applied Cancer Science
Date: 8/20/14, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 8/20/14, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Speaker: Blaine Bartholomew, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Professor Department of Molecular Carcinogenesis MD Anderson Cancer Center, Science Park Smithville, TX
Contact: Shannon Hurst - 7928543 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare