MD Anderson Events
Structure and Function of SWI / SNK Chromatin Remodelers
Seminar hosted by the Institute for Applied Cancer Science
Date: 8/20/14, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 8/20/14, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Speaker: Blaine Bartholomew, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Professor Department of Molecular Carcinogenesis MD Anderson Cancer Center, Science Park Smithville, TX
Contact: Shannon Hurst - 7928543 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series "Mitochondria and Metal-Induced Oxidative Stress at the Center of Alzheimer Disease"
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership
- 20th Annual Interdisciplinary Conference on Supportive Care, Hospice and Palliative Medicine