MD Anderson Events
Sugar Land Kickball Tournament
Kickball isn’t just for kids. MD Anderson’s Sugar Land Regional Care Center team is recruiting players for the Sugar Land Skeeters Kickball Tournament on Saturday, March 29.
MD Anderson is a sponsor of this all-day event, which takes place at 1 Stadium Dr., Sugar Land, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
By joining our team, you’ll take on competitors, like Memorial Hermann Sugar Land and Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital, for a good cause – all proceeds benefit the Deacon’s Dugout Foundation And, you’ll receive a free MD Anderson baseball t-shirt.
In addition to players for the team, we need volunteers to staff our exhibit booth. Booth volunteers can sign up to work two hour shifts, beginning at 9 a.m.
Booth volunteer shifts:
9:00 – 11:00 a.m.
11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
3:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Date: 3/29/14, 9am to 5pm
Time: 3/29/14, 9am to 5pm
Location: MD Anderson Sugar Land
Directions: 1 Stadium Dr., Sugar Land, TX 77478 (on the campus of St. Luke's Sugar Land Hospital). Map and directions: http://bit.ly/1bsadOS
Format: Community Event
Contact: Alysse Harrison - (713) 563-3638 - email@example.com
- Run for Wellness
- Art and Body Image Children Class
- Art and Body Image Teen Class
- Early Age Onset Colorectal Cancer Education Symposium
- 9th Annual Prostate Health Conference
- 2016 AIM for the CURE Melanoma Walk and Fun Run
- World Sepsis Awareness Day - Public Awareness Event
- Love Your Body Day 2016 Patient Health Fair and Fashion Show
- Love Your Body Day 2016
- Boot Walk to End Cancer ™