MD Anderson Events
MD Anderson celebrates survivors and caregivers June 1 - 8, 2013. The celebration commemorates National Cancer Survivor's Day, which is held annually on the first Sunday in June.
Check out the following site for additional information about the special survivorship events that are planned.
Date: 6/1/13 to 6/8/13
Time: 6/1/13, 12am to 6/8/13, 12am
Format: All Employee Meeting
Sponsor: Office of Cancer Survivorship
Contact: Maggi Suttles - (713) 745-0270 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- ERO Seminar Series - Wenyi Wei
- Sprint for Life 2016
- Halo House Foundation 5K and 1K runs for Adults & Children
- Health Disparities Research Faculty Candidate Seminar: Culture, Health Disparities, and Psychosocial Interventions: A focus on Asian American Cancer Survivors by Dr. Qian Lu
- Clinical Research-OneConnect Town Hall
- Achieving Communication Excellence (ACE) Lecture Series
- When Can I Retire from TRS? Details about Your TRS Retirement at 1MC!
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Medical World Americas
- Life After: Science and Medicine