MD Anderson Events
MD Anderson celebrates survivors and caregivers June 1 - 8, 2013. The celebration commemorates National Cancer Survivor's Day, which is held annually on the first Sunday in June.
Check out the following site for additional information about the special survivorship events that are planned.
Date: 6/1/13 to 6/8/13
Time: 6/1/13, 12am to 6/8/13, 12am
Format: All Employee Meeting
Sponsor: Office of Cancer Survivorship
Contact: Maggi Suttles - (713) 745-0270 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Biostatistics Grand Rounds
- ERO Special Seminar Series Event: Faculty Candidate Presentation
- Performance for Kids & Families: Houston Grand Opera's "The Puffed-Up Prima Donna"
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk & Social Time - Dr. Emile Freireich
- Clinical Research-OneConnectTown Hall
- Clinical Research-OneConnect Town Hall
- ERO Seminar Series - Max Diehn
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk & Social Time - Dr. Isaiah J. Fidler
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- 8th Annual Margaret L. Kripke Legend Award Lecture & 4th Annual President’s Award for Advancing Women Faculty Presentation