MD Anderson Events
MD Anderson celebrates survivors and caregivers June 1 - 8, 2013. The celebration commemorates National Cancer Survivor's Day, which is held annually on the first Sunday in June.
Check out the following site for additional information about the special survivorship events that are planned.
Date: 6/1/13 to 6/8/13
Time: 6/1/13, 12am to 6/8/13, 12am
Format: All Employee Meeting
Sponsor: Office of Cancer Survivorship
Contact: Maggi Suttles - (713) 745-0270 - email@example.com
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry