MD Anderson Events
MD Anderson celebrates survivors and caregivers June 1 - 8, 2013. The celebration commemorates National Cancer Survivor's Day, which is held annually on the first Sunday in June.
Check out the following site for additional information about the special survivorship events that are planned.
Date: 6/1/13 to 6/8/13
Time: 6/1/13, 12am to 6/8/13, 12am
Format: All Employee Meeting
Sponsor: Office of Cancer Survivorship
Contact: Maggi Suttles - (713) 745-0270 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Daily Dozen Series: Foods to Eat Each Day - Fruits
- Employee Screening Night - Mammography
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- When can I retire? Find out when TRS comes to campus.
- Practicing with Compassion Improves Outcomes for Providers and Patients: Mastering Resilience at Work
- Gina's Jewelry
- Organization for Women - Conversations that Matter
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- “Do Everything for My Child” – The Nexus of Medical, Ethical and Legal Decision Making
- Life After: Parents of Children with Special Needs