MD Anderson Events
Symphogen - Pharma and Biotech Company Pipeline Seminar Series
Date: 2/18/13, 8am to 9am
Time: 2/18/13, 8am to 9am
Location: Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 3, Room 3 (FCT3.4143)
Directions: Third floor, Pickens Tower, FCT3.4143, Rooms 3 & 6
Contact: Luetta Allen - (713) 563-3545 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare