MD Anderson Events
Systes Based Approaches to Cancer Immunotherapy
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 7/9/14, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 7/9/14, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zhen Fan
Speaker: Louis Weiner, M.D.
Speaker Bio: Director, Georgetown Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center Chair, Department of Oncology Georgetown University School of Medicine Associate Vice President, Georgetown University Medical Center Clinical Director, Cancer Services at Georgetown University Hospital Washington, DC
Contact: Zhen Fan - 7453560 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series "Mitochondria and Metal-Induced Oxidative Stress at the Center of Alzheimer Disease"
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership
- 20th Annual Interdisciplinary Conference on Supportive Care, Hospice and Palliative Medicine