MD Anderson Events
Systes Based Approaches to Cancer Immunotherapy
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 7/9/14, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 7/9/14, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zhen Fan
Speaker: Louis Weiner, M.D.
Speaker Bio: Director, Georgetown Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center Chair, Department of Oncology Georgetown University School of Medicine Associate Vice President, Georgetown University Medical Center Clinical Director, Cancer Services at Georgetown University Hospital Washington, DC
Contact: Zhen Fan - 7453560 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course