MD Anderson Events
Systes Based Approaches to Cancer Immunotherapy
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 7/9/14, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 7/9/14, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zhen Fan
Speaker: Louis Weiner, M.D.
Speaker Bio: Director, Georgetown Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center Chair, Department of Oncology Georgetown University School of Medicine Associate Vice President, Georgetown University Medical Center Clinical Director, Cancer Services at Georgetown University Hospital Washington, DC
Contact: Zhen Fan - 7453560 - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery