MD Anderson Events
Systes Based Approaches to Cancer Immunotherapy
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 7/9/14, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 7/9/14, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zhen Fan
Speaker: Louis Weiner, M.D.
Speaker Bio: Director, Georgetown Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center Chair, Department of Oncology Georgetown University School of Medicine Associate Vice President, Georgetown University Medical Center Clinical Director, Cancer Services at Georgetown University Hospital Washington, DC
Contact: Zhen Fan - 7453560 - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare