MD Anderson Events
TIPP Rounds: More than Meets the Eye: Developmental Delays and the Pediatric Oncology Patient
Teamwork in Pediatric Practice Transdisciplinary Rounds (TIPP Rounds) are coordinated by the MD Anderson Children's Cancer Hospital.
Date: 6/25/13, 1:30pm to 2:30pm
Time: 6/25/13, 1:30pm to 2:30pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Go up the stairway near The Donor Wall in The Park, Floor 2 of Alkek Hospital. Cross over the walkway toward the BSRB.
CME: Contact hours for nursing and social work.
Speaker: Kris Frost, M.Ed; Sheila Brown, CCLS; Mary Schweitzer, Psy.D, LP, LSSP
Contact: Patty Wells - email@example.com
- Integrative Medicine Program Special Event
- Arts in Medicine presents "The Space Suit Project" at MFAH
- Clinical Cancer Prevention Lecture Series: "Breast Cancer Prevention in the Era of Precision Medicine" - Powel Brown, MD, PhD
- John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
- Oncology Science and Practice Forum
- Provosts' Distinguished Lecture Series - Prof. Dr. Lars Zender
- Cancer Biology Special Seminar
- Mike Hogg Award & Lecture | 2016
- Integrative Medicine Program Lecture Series
- Education Week 2016 Keynote Address: Rebecca Richards-Kortum, Ph.D., and Kathleen Schmeler, M.D.