MD Anderson Events
TIPP Rounds: More than Meets the Eye: Developmental Delays and the Pediatric Oncology Patient
Teamwork in Pediatric Practice Transdisciplinary Rounds (TIPP Rounds) are coordinated by the MD Anderson Children's Cancer Hospital.
Date: 6/25/13, 1:30pm to 2:30pm
Time: 6/25/13, 1:30pm to 2:30pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Go up the stairway near The Donor Wall in The Park, Floor 2 of Alkek Hospital. Cross over the walkway toward the BSRB.
CME: Contact hours for nursing and social work.
Speaker: Kris Frost, M.Ed; Sheila Brown, CCLS; Mary Schweitzer, Psy.D, LP, LSSP
Contact: Patty Wells - email@example.com
- Oncologic Emergency Medicine Education Series
- Oncology Science and Practice Forum
- Center for Cancer Epigenetics Distinguished Lecture Series
- Division of Diagnostic Imaging DIRSS: Research Seminar Series
- Division of Diagnostic Imaging Research Seminar Series (DIRSS)
- Integrative Medicine Program Lecture Series
- John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
- 2017 Alando J. Ballantyne Distinguished Lectureship