MD Anderson Events
Targeted Cancer Therapies: Response and Resistance
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 1/23/13, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 1/23/13, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Speaker: Jeffrey Engelman, M.D., Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Director, Center for Thoracic Cancers Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center Associate Professor of Medicine Harvard Medical School Boston, MA
Contact: Nita Burke - 7923336 - email@example.com
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jian Hu, Ph.D.