MD Anderson Events
Targeting Hematopoietic Proteases: A New Paradigm for Immunotherapy of Solid and Liquid Tumors
Seminar hosted by The Institute for Applied Cancer Science
Date: 12/12/12, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 12/12/12, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Speaker: Jeffrey Molldrem, M.D.
Speaker Bio: Professor Department of Stem Cell Transplantation MD Anderson Cancer Center Houston, TX
Contact: Nita Burke - 7923336 - email@example.com
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.