MD Anderson Events
Targeting Hematopoietic Proteases: A New Paradigm for Immunotherapy of Solid and Liquid Tumors
Seminar hosted by The Institute for Applied Cancer Science
Date: 12/12/12, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 12/12/12, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Speaker: Jeffrey Molldrem, M.D.
Speaker Bio: Professor Department of Stem Cell Transplantation MD Anderson Cancer Center Houston, TX
Contact: Nita Burke - 7923336 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fast Track Orientation
- 3rd Annual MD Anderson Clinical Trial Methods & Design Workshop for Junior Faculty
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care