MD Anderson Events
Targeting Mitochondrial Metabolism for Cancer Therapy
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 9/3/14, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 9/3/14, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zhen Fan
Speaker: Navdeep Chandel, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: David W. Cugell Professor of Medicine Professor in Medicine & Cellular & Molecular Biology Department of Medicine / Division of Pulmonary & Critical Care Northwestern Medical School Chicago, IL
Contact: Zhen Fan - 7453560 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fast Track Orientation
- 3rd Annual MD Anderson Clinical Trial Methods & Design Workshop for Junior Faculty
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care