MD Anderson Events
Targeting Mitochondrial Metabolism for Cancer Therapy
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 9/3/14, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 9/3/14, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zhen Fan
Speaker: Navdeep Chandel, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: David W. Cugell Professor of Medicine Professor in Medicine & Cellular & Molecular Biology Department of Medicine / Division of Pulmonary & Critical Care Northwestern Medical School Chicago, IL
Contact: Zhen Fan - 7453560 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar