MD Anderson Events
Targeting Mitochondrial Metabolism for Cancer Therapy
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 9/3/14, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 9/3/14, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zhen Fan
Speaker: Navdeep Chandel, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: David W. Cugell Professor of Medicine Professor in Medicine & Cellular & Molecular Biology Department of Medicine / Division of Pulmonary & Critical Care Northwestern Medical School Chicago, IL
Contact: Zhen Fan - 7453560 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series "Mitochondria and Metal-Induced Oxidative Stress at the Center of Alzheimer Disease"
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership
- 20th Annual Interdisciplinary Conference on Supportive Care, Hospice and Palliative Medicine