MD Anderson Events
Targeting OXPHOS for Therapeutic Benefit
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 3/26/14, 9am to 10am
Time: 3/26/14, 9am to 10am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Geoffrey Bartholomeusz
Speaker: Joe Marszalek, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Inst. Sr Assoc Dir Applied Cancer Research Institute MD Anderson Cancer Center Houston, TX
Contact: Geoffrey Bartholomeusz, Ph.D. - (713) 792-4158 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare