MD Anderson Events
Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
Distinguished Lecture Series in Experimental Therapeutics
Sponsored by Department of Experitmental Therapeutics
Date: 3/29/17, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 3/29/17, 9am to 10:30am
Speaker: Marina Konopleva, MD, PhD
Contact: Roseann Martinez - 32718 - email@example.com
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jian Hu, Ph.D.