MD Anderson Events
Teddy Bear Clinic
Children’s Cancer Hospital patients and siblings will register their teddy bears and then proceed through the clinic for a complete checkup. The patients know the drill, so they’ll expect checkups and information on vital signs, immunizations, X-rays, surgery and more.
Date: 9/9/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 9/9/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Main Building, Floor 2, The Park
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Quinn Franklin - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds