MD Anderson Events
Teddy Bear Clinic
Children’s Cancer Hospital patients and siblings will register their teddy bears and then proceed through the clinic for a complete checkup. The patients know the drill, so they’ll expect checkups and information on vital signs, immunizations, X-rays, surgery and more.
Date: 9/9/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 9/9/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Main Building, Floor 2, The Park
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Quinn Franklin - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop