MD Anderson Events
Telemedicine and Telesurgery in Cancer Care Conference
The Telemedicine and Telesurgery in Cancer Care Conference is chaired by Dr. Robert Satcher of the Department of Orthopedic Oncology. The conference is intended to explore the current issues and advances in using telemedicine as legitimate healthcare options and will feature several prominent experts in telemedicine including: Dr. Sergio Giralt, Dr. Curtis Lowery, Dr. Nina Antoniotti, Dr. Rob Williams, Dr. Ana Maria Lopez, and Dr. Andrew Evans. In the afternoon a series of invitation only breakout sessions will pose the question of what it will take to enable telemedicine efforts here at MD Anderson. These breakout sessions will include Legal, Government Policy, Clinical Networks, Clinical at MD Anderson, and Billing.
Date: 9/5/13, 7am to 5pm
Time: 9/5/13, 7am to 5pm
Location: 1 MC 3rd Floor Ballroom
Directions: Take MD Anderson Shuttles to 1MC enter through main entrance and take escalator to the 2nd and then the 3rd floor. Upon exiting the escalator take the main hallway on the right to the end of the building.
Sponsor: Dr. Robert Satcher
Contact: Sarah Thomas - (713) 794-4394 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2016? In San Antonio
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "ERK-dependent AKT dephosphorylation: Trastuzumab treatment highlights a novel druggable ErbB2 signaling pathway in breast cancer cells"
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Collective Soul Symposium - Embracing the care of the human spirit of patients with advanced illness and their caregivers
- How to Start a Successful Breast Radioactive Seed Localization Program in Your Institution
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- 2016 GME-Macy Foundation Summit
- Non-coding RNAs and Cancer: From Biology to Technology
- Medical Oncology and Hematology 2016: Muldisciplinary Approaches that Improve Coordination of Care
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience February Seminar Series