MD Anderson Events
Telemedicine and Telesurgery in Cancer Care Conference
The Telemedicine and Telesurgery in Cancer Care Conference is chaired by Dr. Robert Satcher of the Department of Orthopedic Oncology. The conference is intended to explore the current issues and advances in using telemedicine as legitimate healthcare options and will feature several prominent experts in telemedicine including: Dr. Sergio Giralt, Dr. Curtis Lowery, Dr. Nina Antoniotti, Dr. Rob Williams, Dr. Ana Maria Lopez, and Dr. Andrew Evans. In the afternoon a series of invitation only breakout sessions will pose the question of what it will take to enable telemedicine efforts here at MD Anderson. These breakout sessions will include Legal, Government Policy, Clinical Networks, Clinical at MD Anderson, and Billing.
Date: 9/5/13, 7am to 5pm
Time: 9/5/13, 7am to 5pm
Location: 1 MC 3rd Floor Ballroom
Directions: Take MD Anderson Shuttles to 1MC enter through main entrance and take escalator to the 2nd and then the 3rd floor. Upon exiting the escalator take the main hallway on the right to the end of the building.
Sponsor: Dr. Robert Satcher
Contact: Sarah Thomas - (713) 794-4394 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies