MD Anderson Events
Tex US TOO Dad’s Day 5K
Join MD Anderson’s team at this year’s Tex US TOO Dad’s Day 5K to raise awareness for prostate cancer. The team is open to employees, patients, volunteers and family members.
The first 30 people to join our team will receive a free MD Anderson team t-shirt. A few days before the race, you will receive instructions about picking up your team shirt from MD Anderson’s Fitness Center (adult-sized shirts will be offered first come, first served). All team members are encouraged to wear an MD Anderson t-shirt to the race even if they did not receive a free team shirt.
Tex US TOO Dad’s Day 5K
Saturday, June 14
6:30 a.m.: Packet pick up
7:30 a.m.: Walk/run begins
Wortham Theatre Arch, 550 Prairie Street, Houston, TX 77002
Visit the Dad’s Day 5K page to register online. Follow these steps:
1. Choose the Team Member Registration category for the 5K or 3K.
2. Select the MD Anderson team name from the drop down list on the registration form and continue with your registration.
3. Every registrant will be given the option to create a fundraising page during registration. Fundraising isn’t required. In accordance with our employee fundraising guidelines, you can raise money for the event, but only on your personal time without using MD Anderson resources, such as your work email.
4. Complete your registration.
Registration fees range from $10-$35. Check the Dad’s Day 5K website for additional details. Registration closes on Friday, June 13 at 4 p.m. CDT. Individuals will not be able to register on race day.
Date: 6/14/14, 6:30am to 10:30am
Time: 6/14/14, 6:30am to 10:30am
Location: Wortham Theatre Arch
Directions: 550 Prairie Street, Houston, TX 77002
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Marisa Mir - (713) 792-3363 - firstname.lastname@example.org
DadsDay5K_Flyer7.pdf (PDF, 263 KB)
- At the Nexus of Science and Letters
- Celebrating Improvement at MD Anderson
- Department of Cancer Biology Research Seminar
- Writing the Specific Aims Section of a Grant Application
- Responding to Peer Reviewers: Perspectives of Authors, Reviewers, and Journal Editors
- Using Twitter and Social Media to Promote Your Work
- Diwali, The Festival of Lights
- Memorial Service Honoring Alexander Dekovich, M.D.
- When Can I Retire from TRS? Details about Your TRS Retirement!
- Pediatric Fall Parade
- Global Navigation
- About Us
- How You Can Help
- Children's Art Project
- Contact Us
- Patient and Cancer Information
- Cancer Information
- Patient Information
- Care Centers & Clinics
- Children’s Cancer Hospital
- Services & Amenities
- Clinical Trials
- News and Publications
- Education and Research
- Departments, Programs & Labs
- Research at MD Anderson
- Education & Training
- Resources for Professionals
- For Employees
- Employee Resources
- Doing Business
- Vendors & Suppliers
- Partners & Affiliates
- State of Texas
- State of Texas Home Page
- Statewide Search (TRAIL)
- State Comptroller - Where the Money Goes
- Texas Homeland Security
- The University of Texas System
- Institution Resume
- Legal, Policy and Reports
- Reports to the State
- Legal Statements & Site Policies