MD Anderson Events
Texas Cancer Vaccine Symposium
We are pleased to invite you to attend the Texas Cancer Vaccine Symposium, hosted by the Center for Cancer Immunology Research, taking place at MD Anderson Cancer Center on Monday, January 13. This Symposium will feature speakers from The Baylor Institute for Immunology Research, The University of Texas Health Science Center, Baylor College of Medicine, The University of Texas at Austin, The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, and MD Anderson Cancer Center.
We encourage you to attend this Symposium and pre-registration is requested. Kindly Email ALHeller@mdanderson.org to register for this exciting event.
Please see the attached flyer for more details, including the full list of speakers. We look forward to seeing you in January!
TX Cancer Vaccine Symposium Organizing Committee
Date: 1/13/14, 8:30am to 6:30pm
Time: 1/13/14, 8:30am to 6:30pm
Location: South Campus Research Building
Contact: Alison Heller - (713) 792-0447 - email@example.com
Flyer 2014_TX Cancer Vaccine Symposuim_MDACC.pdf (PDF, 890 KB)
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course