MD Anderson Events
Texas Forum for Reproductive Sciences
The Texas Forum for Reproductive Sciences returns this spring with reproductive scientists and trainees from around Texas joining this two-day meeting to present short talks, poster sessions, and foster collaborations.
Date: 4/27/17, 12pm to 6pm
Time: 4/27/17, 12pm to 6pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Marie Claude Hofmann, Ph.D. - (713) 792-2841 - email@example.com
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- The Daily Dozen Series: Foods to Eat Each Day
- One Stop Shop Retirement Planning at 1MC
- Be Well Series: Live Well and Stress Less
- Detection of somatic variants at 0.1% frequency in cell-free DNA using Oncomine™ cfDNA assays and Ion Torrent sequencing
- MRI Educational Seminar: Quantitative Imaging & Adaptive Radiotherapy: If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Lawrence Loeb, Ph.D.