MD Anderson Events
Texas Tobacco Summit
The 2014 Texas Tobacco Summit will commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the first Surgeon General’s report, Smoking and Health: Report of the Advisory Committee to the Surgeon General. The summit is hosted by MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston. The goal of the summit is to inform, educate and foster a dialogue among traditional and non-traditional, statewide and national tobacco control organizations working towards the elimination of tobacco use and exposure across the state of Texas. This summit will serve as a key step towards maximizing synergy, minimizing duplication of efforts, complementing each other’s work, and creating a platform to share information and tools with one another.
Date: 6/26/14 to 6/27/14
Time: 6/26/14, 2pm to 6/27/14, 4pm
Location: Mid Campus Building - 1MC, 3rd Floor Ballroom (Rooms 1-8)
Contact: Dr. Lewis Foxhall - (713) 745-1161 - email@example.com
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar