MD Anderson Events
Texas Tobacco Summit
The 2014 Texas Tobacco Summit will commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the first Surgeon General’s report, Smoking and Health: Report of the Advisory Committee to the Surgeon General. The summit is hosted by MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston. The goal of the summit is to inform, educate and foster a dialogue among traditional and non-traditional, statewide and national tobacco control organizations working towards the elimination of tobacco use and exposure across the state of Texas. This summit will serve as a key step towards maximizing synergy, minimizing duplication of efforts, complementing each other’s work, and creating a platform to share information and tools with one another.
Date: 6/26/14 to 6/27/14
Time: 6/26/14, 2pm to 6/27/14, 4pm
Location: Mid Campus Building - 1MC, 3rd Floor Ballroom (Rooms 1-8)
Contact: Dr. Lewis Foxhall - (713) 745-1161 - email@example.com
- Fast Track Orientation
- The Yin and Yang of ALIX: Targeting its Conformation for Tumor Inhibition?
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Dept. of Genetics Special Seminar: Dr. Peter Van Loo
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Big Questions in Thoracic Surgical Oncology: How do we Address Them?
- Getting What You Screen For: Multiple Mechanisms for Modulating Protein Homeostatic Stress in Cancer
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Human Subjects
- 1st MD Anderson Cancer Center / TIRR Memorial Hermann Cancer Rehabilitation Symposium: Shifting Paradigms in Cancer Rehabilitation