MD Anderson Events
Texas Tobacco Summit
The 2014 Texas Tobacco Summit will commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the first Surgeon General’s report, Smoking and Health: Report of the Advisory Committee to the Surgeon General. The summit is hosted by MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston. The goal of the summit is to inform, educate and foster a dialogue among traditional and non-traditional, statewide and national tobacco control organizations working towards the elimination of tobacco use and exposure across the state of Texas. This summit will serve as a key step towards maximizing synergy, minimizing duplication of efforts, complementing each other’s work, and creating a platform to share information and tools with one another.
Date: 6/26/14 to 6/27/14
Time: 6/26/14, 2pm to 6/27/14, 4pm
Location: Mid Campus Building - 1MC, 3rd Floor Ballroom (Rooms 1-8)
Contact: Dr. Lewis Foxhall - (713) 745-1161 - email@example.com
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"