MD Anderson Events
Texas Tobacco Summit
The 2014 Texas Tobacco Summit will commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the first Surgeon General’s report, Smoking and Health: Report of the Advisory Committee to the Surgeon General. The summit is hosted by MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston. The goal of the summit is to inform, educate and foster a dialogue among traditional and non-traditional, statewide and national tobacco control organizations working towards the elimination of tobacco use and exposure across the state of Texas. This summit will serve as a key step towards maximizing synergy, minimizing duplication of efforts, complementing each other’s work, and creating a platform to share information and tools with one another.
Date: 6/26/14 to 6/27/14
Time: 6/26/14, 2pm to 6/27/14, 4pm
Location: Mid Campus Building - 1MC, 3rd Floor Ballroom (Rooms 1-8)
Contact: Dr. Lewis Foxhall - (713) 745-1161 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Experimental therapeutics using preclinical mouse models of early or late stage metastatic disease
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations
- myCancerConnection Cancer Survivorship Conference