MD Anderson Events
Texas Tobacco Summit
The 2014 Texas Tobacco Summit will commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the first Surgeon General’s report, Smoking and Health: Report of the Advisory Committee to the Surgeon General. The summit is hosted by MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston. The goal of the summit is to inform, educate and foster a dialogue among traditional and non-traditional, statewide and national tobacco control organizations working towards the elimination of tobacco use and exposure across the state of Texas. This summit will serve as a key step towards maximizing synergy, minimizing duplication of efforts, complementing each other’s work, and creating a platform to share information and tools with one another.
Date: 6/26/14 to 6/27/14
Time: 6/26/14, 2pm to 6/27/14, 4pm
Location: Mid Campus Building - 1MC, 3rd Floor Ballroom (Rooms 1-8)
Contact: Dr. Lewis Foxhall - (713) 745-1161 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MD Anderson Sawyer Biliary Pancreatic Symposium
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference